Tuesday 6 December 2016

Another day off.

we woke up this morning to freezing fog. We were going out on our bikes and decided to go at 10 am. I had a bowl of porridge for breakfast and we also had a coffee. Well at 10 it was still foggy and freezing so I decided to do an hour on the turbo trainer.H put my bike on and I did it for just over an hour and rode 18.3 miles. I had a shower and then made soup for dinner. I used an onion,half a celeriac and 3 sticks of celery. I then added 3 veggie oxo cubes and water. It was cooked and ready in 21 minutes and really tastes like celery soup. Normally all my soups taste the same whatever I put in the pan. Anyway it was nice. We had a coffee and the loaf of bread we made turned out nice too. For dinner tonight we are having breaded cod, mushrooms peas and home made chips. I burned 469 calories on the bike ride so I can have a few chips and not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment