Friday 30 December 2016

New Years eves eve.

We both woke up at the same time,came down and had our breakfast. We both had marmalade on toast and a cup of tea. I then dressed and we went shopping. I spent £42.!!! I wish it was like that every week. When we came back we had a cup of coffee made by our new machine and it was lovely. I sat about reading a new book I had for Christmas and at 11.30 we drove to Wells for lunch. It was thick fog all the way there and all the way back. H and I had fish and chips ( H had haddock and I had cod ) our son had chicken. After lunch we went for a short walk but it was pretty cold in the fog. We couldn't believe how busy it was at Wells, the car park was almost full and there were masses of people in all the cafes and shops etc.. When we arrived home we had a nice glass of wine and son and I played our deciding games of cribbage. The games were so close I could feel my blood pressure going up!! Anyway, my dear son won, much to his delight. We are both so competitive I think it made his Christmas. We just had soup and a cup of tea for tea because we were still full from lunch.  Our son didn't have any wine because he is driving back to London this evening, he just had earl grey tea. He is going to have a foggy trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment