Wednesday 21 December 2016

Wednesday yippee.

This morning H had to wake me up at 6, I was still sound asleep. I packed a salad and a bottle of water and went to work. I did 8 dozen bunches of carrots and then leeks. I had to help wash everything at lunch time and then walk back to leeks for the rest of the afternoon. When I left off the boss said he could manage without me tomorrow so I don't have to go back till next Wednesday!!! As I left off he handed me a Christmas card with £120 inside, a bottle of wine and a huge box of luxury biscuits, how lucky am I ? I also got my weeks wages which was for last Friday and 3 days this week so that was more than I usually get too. For dinner tonight we had fish pie and garden peas, it was very nice. Tomorrow I will get all my housework done, working all week I haven't had a chance to do much. We will finish our shopping off on Friday as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment