Tuesday 27 December 2016

Tuesday

The usual load of washing  when I got up, porridge for breakfast and then I loaded the dishwasher and put that on too. I hung my washing out but it didn't get as dry as yesterday's. When our son had eaten his breakfast he got ready and went to the climbing centre and I went into the back garden and spent several hours clearing up and filling my brown bin. When he came back I got our lunches, H had a bacon sandwich and son and I had a turkey salad. He and I then had 3 games of cribbage. He won the first and I won the second so we had to have a decider which, of course, he won!! We then all had a cup of tea. As I was drinking mine my boss rang and said it will be too frosty for me to work  tomorrow so I don't have to go till Thursday now. I have made turkey stew for dinner tonight but I have frozen all the rest of the turkey so we can have something different tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment