Friday 2 December 2016

Nice day off.

I was  up early and put on a load of washing which was finished before we went shopping. I did our weekly shop at Asda, treated myself to a birthday cake for tomorrow and bought a few Christmas bits and pieces.(£132). As soon as it was all put away I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. H went upstairs to work out on the turbo trainer after he had taken our Christmas tree 🎄 out of the loft so I could put it together and decorate it while he was riding. When he finished we had another coffee and soup for lunch. After lunch H worked on his and my road bikes, he put on new gear cassette 's and new chains. I just sat and wrote Christmas cards, I have written 21 so far and several had to have letters inside  which I wrote as well. For dinner we had duck in a port and orange sauce with potatoes and stir fried kale, it was very nice. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 78! My blog will still say 77 because I don't know how to change it, it will have to wait till no 2 son comes home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment