Thursday 1 April 2021

April fools day ( Thursday)

I got up at 6.40 and stripped the bed. I put on a load of washingand had 2 fried eggs for breakfast with a mug of tea. We had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. I sat and read a bit of my book while H watched u tube rubbish. At 9.30 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We did a ride that I often do with our som and H hasnt done it before. We went along the track to Whitwell station and then home on the road. (21) miles. H wasnt in any hurry today for some reason and I could have gone round faster on my own. When we got home I had a banana and a cuppa soup for lunch and H had a cuppa soup and a tin of rice pudding. We then each had a shower and after I had dressed I got the washing in. At 3.30 we left drive to Thorpe for our second covid jab. We were home again by 4.50. I made a pot of tea after I had washed my hands and cooked dinner. We had breadded cod, potato wedges and purple sprouting broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment