Saturday 3 April 2021

Saturday

I got up at 6.45 had a cup of tea. H made the coffee because he was going up for a ride in the pain cave. When he went up I made porridge for my breakfast. After I had dressed I cleaned the kitchen and took salmon out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I watered all my indoor plants, made the bed, and vacumed downstairs. Next I dusted and went up to see how H was getting on. He had already done an eight mile warm up and then forty six of the fifty mile race he was doing. So I went down and put the kettle on ready for a coffee when he came down. We had noodles for lunch and I sat and finished my book. We both fell asleep! We watched a cycle race in Spain, had our other chocolate cross bun and a glass of wine. I finished my book which was good. I dont think I have any unread books now so I will try to get some wool and do some knitting instead. I had a shower and cooked dinner, salmon, jacket potatoes and baked beans. H had a hot cross bun for pudding and I had an oeange.

No comments:

Post a Comment