Friday 23 April 2021

Good day.( Friday)

I got up at 5.45 after a fairly good sleep and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and waited for H to get up before having my breakfast. He came down at 6.45 and cut me off a slice of bread. I had toast with butter and marmite and a mug of tea. I was feeling so much better so I actually did some house work! I cleaned the cloakroom and kitchen while H cleaned the bathroom. I hung the washing out and at 9.30 I went to to the surgery for a blood test. When I got home we had a coffee. We drank it sitting in the sun in the garden. It was the nicest day weather wise so far. I had an egg for lunch and H had cheese and biscuits. We sat in the sun till we were a bit pink and then went inside. I took the washing in with me. H had a glass of wine but I didnt want to chance upsetting my stomach which is the best its been for over 2 weeks. I made a pot of tea and had a bath, we watched tipping point and I got dinner. H had cottage pie and I had a cheese salad. Tomorrow I might try some meat. We might even have a bbq.

No comments:

Post a Comment