Tuesday 6 April 2021

Tuesday.

I got up at 7.08, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. We had a coffee and I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I hung out the washing and had to put extra pegs in because it was so windy. When I went in we had another coffee and then I went up for a ride. I did 20.3 miles in an hour and a minuite and my average was 19.9 mph. When I finished we had a cuppa soup and H had cream crackers and cheese and I had a banana. After lunch we watched a film and then I baked a batch of hubbys favourite rock buns. I had a bath and for dinner we had chicken curry. We have had some amazing weather today! I managed to get my washing dry in the strong wind and before all the hail and snow showers arrived. when I got my washing in at 12.15. there was still ice on the bird bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment