Friday 2 April 2021

Good Friday.

I got up at 7.10 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup. It was really my porridge day but I just didnt fancy it so I had eggs instead. Next we had a coffee and I hung the washing out when it was done. We had decided not to go out today on our bikes but then our daughter rang and said she and her husband were going to ride along the track and did we want to go with them so we went our afrer all. It was windy and wuite chilly but its quite sheltered on the track and we all enjoyed it. We biked to Reepham station, had a take away coffee and cycled home again. It was great to have a ptoper catchup. When we got home we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with branston pickle. At 3 oclock we had a good Friday gin and tonic and a M &S chocolate hot cross bun that our daughter bought us and O M G they are so yummy. We had our baths and a cup of tea and I cooked dinner, chicken, roast potatoes, carrots,cauliflower batter puds and gravy. Tomorrow I may have a day off from my bike and get on with some housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment