Wednesday 7 April 2021

Wednesday.

I got up at 7.10, made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. When H got up we had a small coffee. I did a bit of clearing up and H went up for a ride. He did 25 miles in an hour. When he came down we had an instant coffee and then I started to clean the conservatory windows. First I did both sides of the patio doors and then started on the windows. Just before I began I went outside and took the ice off the bird bath, it was bitter out there. But after I had cleaned only one window I had to have a break it was so hot in there. I went back and cleaned the inside of the door and I had a text from our daughter saying she was home with our shopping so we dropped everything and went to collect it. When we got back we had a cuppa soup and cream crackers with cheese spread. It was too hot in the conservatory to finish the windows it was drying the windolene on before I could rub it off. I will have to finish them tomorrow. I put all our shopping away but kept the liver out for dinner tonight. We watched a bike race in Spain and had a cup of tea. H had had a shower after his bike ride so I ran myself a bath and after that cooked dinner. Fried lambs liver with fried onions, potato wedges and roast cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment