Friday 9 April 2021

A sad day.

I got up at 7.30, H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup. I had 2 cream crackers for breakfast We had a coffee and I took some pork chops out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I went updtairs, made the bed and after I had cleaned my teeth I dressed ready to go to the doctors for a blood test. It didnt take long and when we got home we had an instant coffee with a toasted hot cross bun. I vacumed downstairs and then the postman delivered 2 letters for our son who doesnt live with us any more so we drove round to his to deliver them. When we came back we had a cheese sandwich and a tomato for lunch. As soon as I had eaten mine I went outside and worked in the garden because tomorrow is the bin mens day to collect the garden rubbish so I wanted to fill the bin. while I was outside my watch pinged with a news flash It was to say that Prince Phillip had died this morning. He was 99 and would have been 100 in June. Very sad. I went in at 2 oclock because it began to rain, I made a pot of tea and we had our baths after the tour of spain bike race. When I came down I cooked dinner, it was pork chops, carrots, potatoes, cauliflower and purple sprouting broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment