Thursday 8 April 2021

Thursday 8th of April

I got up at ten past seven and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made a pot of tea so he poured me a cup. I had two fried eggs for breakfast and then we had a small coffee. I hung out the washing and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. I cleaned mmore of the conservatory windows and swept the floor. We had an instant coffee and I got ready to have a ride on the turbo. I did 3 laps with a trainer 'Dax'so 20.6 miles average speed 19.2 mph. when I finished I had a quick shower and when I was dressed again I got lunch H had cheese and biscuits and I had a tomato and a slice of cheese. H had a tin of rice pudding and we both had a rock cake. We watched the bike race in northen Spain and I made a pot of tea. When I had drunk mine I went up to the bathroom and washed my hair. When I came down I cooked fish and chips for dinner, the chips were yummy. When I finished mine I went up to watch Emmerdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment