Monday 19 April 2021

Monday

I got up early but waited till I heard H moving about before making a pot of tea. H had toast for breakfast and once again he burnt it, I think he likes burnt toast! I deccided to have a lazy day today so after I had emptied the dishwasher and put everything away I put our garden chairs out. I had an egg for breakfast and then put my shorts on to sit in the garden. It was quite chilly to start with but it soon warmed up. H decided to have a ride upstairs so while he was in the pain cave I changed out of my shorts and went to the garden centre and wool shop. I bought some wool to knit myself a cardigan. I might be finished by Christmas. From the garden centre I bought a house plant, 8 trays of bedding plants and a another plant for the garden. When I got home H was still riding. When he finished we had lunch, he had a cheese sandwich, I had a salad and we both had a coffee. We both sat in the sun this afternoon and at 4 I made a pot of tea and we went in to watch tipping point. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognase.

No comments:

Post a Comment