Thursday 22 April 2021

Thursday

I went to bed last night at 10 oclock and didnt wake up till around 5.40. This is amazing for me and even more so as I was in bed the whole of Wednesday. Today I am definatly better, than I was so I hope it will continue. I think it might be a bad reaction to my second covid jab. I know some people have had bad reactions and I might be just one of the unlucky ones. Anyway H put uor garden chairs out and the windbreak round so we both sat in the garden. I rang my butcher and ordered some meat and then H went and picked it up for me. While he was gone I cleaned the stairs and made H some of his favourite peanut cookies. I had a slice of toast and marmite for breakfast, an egg for lunch and a salad for dinner tonight. H had a lasagne from our butchers. Today was going to be a special treat for us because we were going to see our great granddaughter again after such a long time but hopefully it will happen next week instead. H and I are both a bit pink this evening after sitting in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment