Monday 5 April 2021

Easter Monday

I got up at 7.30 and our car had hail bouncing off the top. H had made the tea so he poured me a cup but he was waiting to go upstairs for a ride and wanted his coffee before he went up. My tea was too hot to drink so he made my coffee as well and I had to drink that first! After he had gone upstairs I made and ate my porridge. Next I cleaned my teeth, dressed and cleaned the kitchen. I went up to see how H was getting on with his ride and he was going up a mountain! I sat and read 3 chapters ofmy new book. Its one ive read before gut ive run out. I must go to the wool shop so I can knit instead. For lunch we had a coffee and I had a banana, H was feeling a bit rough after his ride and didnt want anything to eat but we both had our last chocolate whip, so tasty. This after lunch I went up for a workout. When I started I wasnt really feeling like itbut as I went on I felt better and better and in the end I did 21 miles average speed 19.5 mph. I was about to start dinner and our son rang. He was just back from a week away climbing. He had a great time. Today is his birthday so it was great hearing his voice. We had several heavy snow showers today. The day I left the hospital with him 44 years ago we had a massive snow storm so nothing has changed much. For dinner we had fish cakes, chips and mushy peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment