Sunday 18 April 2021

Sunday 18th.

We got up at 7 oclock, I put on a load of washimg while H made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast, H had toast and I had yogurt with a banana sliced sliced into it. We had a coffee and H got our bikes out of the garage. I had the best nights sleep I have had for the last 10 nights. We didnt know how far we would be riding but we planned to do our 16 mile route but when we had done that far I said to carry on because I was feeling fine and we were enjoying it. We did 29.82 miles. We saw more bikes than cars, the roads were very quiet. When we got home I put the bikes away and we had lunch. I had a salad and H had a cheese and beetroot sandwich. We had an instant coffee and H had a glass of wine. None for me, I dont want to upset my stomach. All my washing dried on the line. This afternoon I put on a loaf of bread and made H some rock cakes, his favourite. I cooked chicken for dinner and we had it with cabbege, peas, mashed potato and gravy.I had a bath and went up to watch a film but I expect I will fall asleep as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment