Sunday 4 April 2021

Easter Sunday.

I got up at 7 oclock and put on a load of washing. I had tea and eggs for breakfast and when the washing was done I hung it out. when I went back in H had made me a coffee. I gave H his Easter egg from me and the one our daughter gave us ( one each), she also gave us some M & S whips. They are yummy, like walnut whips but a choc egg in place of the nut. We watched a bit of a cycle race and then put our garden chairs outside to warm up a bit before we sat in them. When the wind got up a bit H put our wind breaks up. We sat out in the sun and around 11 oclock I popped to our grandsons with their eggs. When I got back we had a hot cross bun and a cuppa soup for our lunch. We had another half hour in the sun and then we went round to deliver eggs to our son and daughter in law. More sun when we got home till it was time for the boat race. Both Cambridge Women and men won. A brillent result, specilly as it was cancled last year. When it was over I had a bath and cooked dinner, we had chicken and chorizo noodles with added mushrooms, peas, onions and sweetcorn. Its been a really nice day, its a pity its all change tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment