Wednesday 11 January 2017

Windy Wednesday.

After putting on a load of washing and eating my porridge I packed my salad and water, dressed and went to work. I had to pick 96 bunches of carrots first then I spent all the rest of the day up to 3.10 trimming leeks. We went down and washed them and then packed them all into various orders ready to be delivered first thing in the morning. It was quite cold and very windy. When I got home I had a cup of tea and then soaked in the bath till my body had thawed out. H had a Spanish lesson this morning and rode on his turbo this afternoon. For tea we had eggs beans and chips. I don't have to go to work again till Monday but I will see all my workmates on Friday because we are going to my bosses Dads funeral who used to be our boss before he handed over the reins to his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment