Saturday 21 January 2017

Saturday. 🚴

All the morning I thought it was Sunday and when H asked what was for dinner tonight I told him it is roast chicken with roast and mashed potatoes, sprouts, carrots, batter puds and gravy.! We had a lazy breakfast,then a coffee and I didn't bother to get dressed because we were going out on our bikes at 10 and I would have to dress again. We walked our bikes out of the gate and before I had even mounted I found I had a puncture in my front tyre. H changed the tube for my spare one I always carry, ( he found a huge thorn in my tyre ). We rode 23 miles all off road and it was quite hard because the track was pretty soft and muddy. However we really enjoyed it. When we got home we had a fried egg sandwich,a hot cross bun and a glass of wine. H had white and I had red. I have almost cooked the chicken so I am now off to do the vegetables. H has just mended my puncture.

No comments:

Post a Comment