Wednesday 18 January 2017

Wednesday.

I was up st 5.35 and had my porridge. I packed my lunch and now know I didn't pack enough! I took a banana a tomato and a small flat tin of mackerel fillets in tomato sauce. I had the tomato and banana at coffee break and the fish for lunch, the fish was delicious but there wasn't enough of it. Luckily I took a small flask of bovril so I had just enough to keep me going. I had to do a sack of sprouts first then leeks till coffee break. It was hard work, they were frozen into the ground. After that I had to do 72 bunches of carrots and then go back to the leeks for the rest of the day. When I left off my boss said the temperature didn't get above 2 degrees all day. He then said I have to work again tomorrow!! When I got home I had a nice cup of tea and a bath straight away so I could get warm. Dinner was tasty, lasagne and stir fried kale.

No comments:

Post a Comment