Sunday 1 January 2017

Belated New Year's Day.

when I came downstairs H had stacked and started the dishwasher,and put yesterday's washing into the tumble dryer and that was on as well. He poured me a large mug of tea and I made my porridge. We then did nothing much all day until it was time to get ready to go to our Daugter and son in laws for dinner. We had a lovely time and a fabulous meal. We played 2 games of scrabble, I didn't win either one but I wasn't last! Last year I won! I missed both Eastenders and coronation street,thought I would watch them when I came home but can't get either so now I won't know what is going on.  I watched londons firework display and as usual it was very good but I agree with my son who said it would be nice if they changed the venue as it's now getting a bit 'samey' .

No comments:

Post a Comment