Monday 2 January 2017

Last day of my hols.

I put on a load of washing when I got up and yesterday's I put into the tumble drier. I had a slice of toast for breakfast and sat and wrote a page in my new diary. We had a coffee and I sat and read my book. Our son in law went out on his bike this morning, he only got to the roundabout at the end of his road and his bike went from under him and he fell off. H has a huge bruise on his thigh. We hung on till 10 am before we ventured out but the side roads were still like glass so we gave up and came home again.(4 miles). H then went up to ride on his turbo, he hadn't been riding long when the programme crashed so he gave it all up as a bad job. I hung out my washing but it hadn't been out long when it clouded over and poured with rain so I had to rush out and get it in again. We had an egg salad for lunch and then I took our Christmas tree down and put it all away. For dinner tonight we had a burger, fried onions, egg, chips and a corn on the cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment