Thursday 17 August 2017

Thursday

 I got up at 5.50 and felt fine so after I had put on my usual load of washing,had my breakfast and packed my lunch. I made the bed and dressed but I couldn't hang the washing out because it was pouring with rain. I went to work and they were actually pleased to see me! but only because they were so busy. I had to pick 52 bunches of radishes first then 65 spring onions. After that I had to pick another 60 bunches of radishes, 20 golden beetroot and 60 purple ones ( bunches). I just had time  to trim 1 box of leeks and another 40 spring onions before going to the greenhouse to spend the rest of the day picking tomatoes. I was in there for 3 hours and it was boiling hot!! When I got home I had a soak in the bath and a cup of tea. For dinner tonight we had chicken curry and I had a glass of wine ( H had his last night). But I saved the best bit of news till last 😊My Daughter had her yearly cancer check up and has the all clear for another year. It must be such a weight off her mind. No more work for me till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment