Friday 11 August 2017

Friday.

I went to bed with a headache and woke up with it this morning! I also felt a bit sick. I did my usual load of washing but apart from that I just sat about doing nothing much. I hung the washing out and H went into the garage to get the bikes out. I really didn't want to go but i got ready anyway. Well thank goodness i did the further we went the better i felt. We rode on and off road and did 47 and a bit miles. It was hard work. He sun shone all the way round and it was lovely. We had an ice cream at Wroxham station and a packet of crisps with a coffee at Aylsham station. When we got home i got my washing in, had a bath and washed my hair, then i cooked dinner. Pork slices, tomatoes, cauliflower, potato wedges and a fried egg. We were so hungry. I also opened a bottle of wine. I have had cramp in my legs a couple of times since getting home.

No comments:

Post a Comment