Saturday 26 August 2017

Saturday.

We were up before 6, had our breakfast, I put on a load of washing, dressed etc and we went shopping. After Asda we went to M & S because it was one of their ' meal deal ' weeks and lastly to Tesco for proper milk with the full cream on top. When we got back H made us a coffee and then went up to ide on his turbo. I unpacked and put everything away, then I read my magazine. When I had finished it I went to hang my washing out only to find it was raining! When H had finished we had another coffee and a packet of hula hoops. I went out to work in the garden while H watched the cycle race. I cleared up the oval bed and cut round the bricks. It looks much better, I hope to get some more done tomorrow and Monday. Our daughter rang this morning, they had a great couple of days in London. This afternoon our eldest son rang for a chat and to check on how we are. I hung the washing out later and it only took about an hour to dry, there was no wind but it was so warm. We had our meal deal for dinner, it was very nice. Chicken and ham lattice pies, dauphinois potatoes and peas with strawberry trifle for pud. I had planned to go out on my bike but the rain put me off and when it stopped I had decided to garden instead, oh! the wine was lovely too. I will have to cycle tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment