Sunday 13 August 2017

Sunday

I managed to stay in bed till 6.30 then I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. I sat for ages and finished the book I was reading and then I listened to the Archers omnibus before getting ready to go out on my bike. I didn't feel like going far, in fact I didn't feel like going out at all. So I decided to take a bag and and go on the hunt for some blackberries. I found a nice quiet country lane where there were loads. I biked 13.7 miles and when I arrived back I washed the blackberries and started off some blackberry whisky. H rode on his turbo doing 100 k average 22.2 miles an hour. (63miles ). We had a fried egg sandwich for lunch with a cup of coffee. We then watched a cycle race and I knitted at the same time. We had a glass of wine and for dinner tonight we had a fish pie with cauliflower cheese. Our daughter asked if we would like to go to theirs for a B B Q next Saturday ( weather permitting ) so we have that to look forward to, I hope the weather is good enough. Well it's work for me again in the morning and the boss says we will be very busy because Andy has a hospital appointment at 11.30 so won't be with us for long. At least when we are busy the day flies past.

No comments:

Post a Comment