Monday 14 August 2017

Monday

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 cheese and cucumber sandwiches with 8 sun gold tomatoes and a bottle of water. When the washing was done I hung it out and made the bed. At 7.25 I went to work, the traffic was dreadful due to all the road closures in our area and I just made it with a minute to spare. I had to pick 25 bunches of radishes, 36 bunches of beetroot, 24 bunches of carrots and then 100 bunches of spring onions with Andrew. When he left I had to pick another 60 bunches of onions and then weeding. Andy only worked 2 hours because he had a hospital appointment. They gave him an injection in his knee and another in his buttock. He won't be back to work till Wednesday. For tea tonight we had 2 eggs with baked beans on toast because I forgot to get anything out of the freezer. I am not needed at work till Wednesday so I will get some housework done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment