Monday 28 August 2017

Bank holiday Monday.

We were up at 6, I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast.H made us a coffee and I made some chocolate and chocolate chip buns. We sat and watched the news and I watched my favourite animal programme and H said we should get ready and go out on our bikes early before the track became too busy. So we were out before 9am. Just before we left I put on a loaf of bread and hung out my washing. We had a lovely ride in the sun, 18 miles off road in 1 hour and 24 minutes. When we had been home for a while I thought I would check my bread maker to see when my loaf would be done only to find that H had unplugged it to plug in and charge his garmin!! Then I was the one to get told off and shouted at because I hadn't said I was making a loaf!!! Well I simply took the dough out made a dozen rolls put them to prove and then baked them. We had cheese and tomato rolls for lunch. Our daughter,son in law and youngest granddaughter all popped round this afternoon because she cracked one of her pedals yesterday and we had some spare ones. When they left we sat in the garden in the sun, we both look rather pink again!  When I came in I had a shower and then cooked dinner, potato wedges, quoin sausages, fried eggs and baked beans with a buttered roll. It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment