Thursday 3 August 2017

Thursday

I went to bed at 11.30 last night and didn't wake up till 6.03 this morning.!! I made a pot of tea, and had a cup with a slice of toast. I packed 2 cheese and cucumber sandwiches for my lunch with my bottle of water, dressed, made the bed, took some chicken out of the freezer for dinner tonight and went to work. First I had to pick 90 bunches of radishes then join Andrew on spring onions where we had to have 110 bunches. After that I moved to carrots to dig up and bunch 120 bunches, Andy joined me before I had finished so we managed to get them done before lunch. My sandwiches were nice, the cucumber is one our daughter in law grew and is really sweet and juicy. I then had to go to beetroot and do 20 bunches of golden ones and then bunch purple ones till 1.45 when I had to go to the greenhouse to pick tomatoes. I did that till hometime and picked 9 trays. When I got home our daughter rang, she is coming round tomorrow afternoon. We had pasta for dinner with chicken, fried onions,mushrooms, courgette and tomatoes in a white wine sauce, it was nice. The wind was awful today, i spent a lot of the day in a dust cloud and came home filthy and also worn out. I shall sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment