Sunday 6 August 2017

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. H was already up and had made the tea. I had my breakfast with  and when the washing was done I hung it out. We had a coffee and both sat and read for a while. H was going to ride upstairs this morning so I went out on my own. First I went out to pick some Myra Bella's, I didn't want to make any more jam or gin, I just wanted enough so I can take a few to work each day to eat with my lunch, I love them. I brought them back home and put them in the fridge and went back out for a ride on my bike. I just did a roundabout ride to the crab house and bought 2 crabs for our lunch. For lunch we had a crab salad, it was nice. I hard boiled 2 eggs, and made some potato salad with cold cooked potatoes and chives from the garden. We also had lettuce, tomatoes, sliced red onion , cucumber and of course the crab. I sat in the garden and ate mine, the sun was lovely. We had a roast dinner, chicken,potatoes, cabbage, carrots and batter puds. No 1 son rang this morning, they are all well and have been going out on their bikes. Tomorrow I have to go back to work 😩

No comments:

Post a Comment