Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wednesday

Another good day for me, after breakfast I did all my ironing up to date, vacuumed all through the house and did a load of washing. We had a coffee and then H went on his turbo trainer and I went for a walk on my way to the shop for a magazine and while I was there I bought a French stick, some bacon and a packet of crisps each. When I got home I hung my washing out and we had our lunch which was French stick with tuna mayo and lettuce with our crisps. I walked 2.3 miles and it was lovely, dull but warm. When I arrived back home I had a message from our daughter to say she would be in the area looking at ' lets' for our grandson who is moving back to Norwich from Chester after uni' with his girlfriend who has managed to get a job at the County council offices. So they would pop round. It's always nice to see them. For dinner tonight we are having eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and chips with the rest of our French stick which I am going to crisp up in the oven and then butter.      Here are a couple of photos I took on my walk. I think this graphite was done by an artist!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment