Friday 29 January 2016

Friday

We went for our weekly shop as usual this morning but before we went I put on a load of washing and also the dishwasher. The washing was done when we came back so after I had unpacked and put everything away i hung it out. We had a coffee and then I emptied the dishwasher and put all that away as well. No 2 son is coming home tonight for the weekend so we will probably be ' doing stuff ' at the weekend so I thought I would blitz the house today. H vacuumed downstairs while I dusted, then I cleaned the downstairs cloakroom and kitchen and vacuumed and dusted upstairs while he cleaned the bathroom. We had our lunch, corned beef sandwich with brown sauce and a hot cross bun. After lunch we popped to the chicken farm for eggs and when we came back I used 4 of them to make a coffee and walnut sponge. We had paella and potato wedges for dinner. My sponge turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment