Wednesday 6 January 2016

Back on my bike

We got up our usual time, had our breakfast and then a coffee. I sat and knitted for a while while H got the bikes out, pumped them up etc.ready for us to go out. We put our cycle gear on and left home at 9.30. We rode almost 39 miles in under 2 1/2 hours. It was hard work,there were no really big hills in it but a lot of long drags. Our daughter swam a mile in 48 minuites and our eldest Grandaughter rode 13 miles in 42 mins at the gym. We are the ' fit family ' !!! Mind you I don't feel very fit at the moment, my knees hurt and my legs are stiff. We had cheese on toast for lunch and tonight we had one of our ' road kill' phesants which I cooked all day in my slow cooker. It was lovely, the meat just fell apart. I have to go to work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment