Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tuesday

Today is a good day for me, I had a really good nights sleep which I really needed because I was so tired. I got up at 6.40 which is late for me and the tea was made so I had a cup with a slice of toast, then a little later a cup of coffee. We decided to go out on our bikes even though it was rather dull and very windy. We are so glad we did, it was lovely to get out. We rode 27 miles and managed to get back just before the rain came. We had a cup of soup, plus cheese and biscuits for our lunch and another cup of coffee. For dinner tonight we are having quiche, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes with 'patatasbravas '  and for pudding it's apple pie with ice cream which will make a change from yogurt. I am at home again tomorrow so I will make it a housework day, I think it will be too wet to garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment