Friday 15 January 2016

Shopping

I got up at 6, had toast and tea for my breakfast, stripped my bed and put the duvet cover and sheets in the washing machine. I will have to wash the 6 pillow cases tomorrow.( the duvet cover is so big and heavy ). Then I dressed and went off to Asda to do my weekly shop. I spent just under £55 !!!!! I don't know how I managed that! One of these days I will wake up and all my cupboards will be empty. I didn't buy any booze which helps keep the bill down and I am lucky not to have to buy any veg. apart from potatoes because we don't grow them at work.
I hung all my washing out when we got back home and we had a coffee. Then it began to snow again so I had to get my washing in again. I put it all in the tumble drier because I want to get it back on the bed tonight. For lunch we had cheese and biscuits with a cup of soup and later our last bottle of Christmas cider. Tonight we are having a roast chicken with roast potatoes, veg and gravy with tiramisu  for pud.  H rode 30 miles on his turbo trainer while I made his favourite ' raspberry rocks '. 

No comments:

Post a Comment