Saturday 16 January 2016

Saturday

I got up at 6.40, H was already up, had stacked the dish washer, put it on , made the tea and sliced off the bread for my toast. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and then H went out to clean the car. However he couldn't do it because it was frozen up so he put emulsion on the inside of the garage walls instead. By the time he had finished the car had thawed out so he cleaned it. It looks lovely. While he was doing all that I washed up what wouldn't fit in the d/w, hung out my washing, swept and washed the kitchen floor and wiped all the cupboard doors,vacuumed and dusted all downstairs, put on a loaf of bread and kept plying H with coffee and buns to keep him going.when my washing was dry i brought it all in and did all the ironing. We had egg mayo sandwiches for lunch and left over chicken for dinner tonight with veg. 
No 1 son has gone to Belgum to get his new puppy and no 2 son is on Portland having a climbing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment