Friday 1 January 2016

2016

New Year's Day!!! I am amazed at how fast the last year passed by. In 2015 I rode 3,076 miles on my bike. This year I am going to try to go further. This afternoon we went to our daughter and son in laws for tea and a good time was had by all. They did a lovely meal, garlic mushrooms, with salad for our starter and then enormous 6 oz beef burgers with pulled pork, beef tomatoes, onion rings, cheese slices and baked potatoes. They were lovely. We were really full so we had a game of scrabble before our pudding. Pud was a chocolate fudge cake, made by our eldest Grandaughter and it was delicious, the fudge all melted and with the vanilla ice cream it was perfect. We played a couple more games, one new game called destination Norwich,which we all enjoyed. I enjoyed the last game of scrabble most of all because I won!!! H didn't think much of that he is a bad looser. We arrived home at 10 pm, just in time for me to see ' Eastenders ' on plus one. It was so good I am glad I didn't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment