Monday 25 January 2016

Monday

I did a load of washing,had my breakfast,packed my lunch etc.and went to work. It is taking me 10 minuites longer to get to and from work because of the road closures and new 30 mph limits where they are getting for the Northern bypass. I had to pick 60 bunches of carrots and then trim leeks. We went down to wash and pack everything at 3 and an order came in for another 50 kg of loose carrots so we just had time to go back to the top of the field and pick 2 more boxes and when we came back to the yard it was time for me to go home. H hung my washing out and managed to get it all dry for me. We had pork chops, sprouts, carrot, mashed potato and gravy for dinner and I am about to watch my soaps. I don't have to go to work again till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment