Friday 22 January 2016

Shopping day

We were up early and at Asda by 6.55. I spent £76.47 and £10 of that was on a thin, long sleeve top to wear about the house ( I am always too hot and H is always too cold.) We had a coffee when we came back with a hot cross bun, nice. Then I changed into my cycle gear to ride on H's turbo trainer. I rode for an hour and did 16.5 miles. It was on a course called Richmond so when it's next on I will ride again for an hour and see if I can go further.
We had tomato soup for lunch and this afternoon I was going to the hairdressers at 2 pm which means I come out around 4 so we were going to get fish and chips for tea but the hairdresser rang and asked if I could go in at 1.15 instead which meant I came out too early for the chip shops!,!  So we had pizza, chips and a side salad. It was ok but not a patch on fish and chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment