Sunday 16 August 2015

Yesterday's blog !

Yesterday I didn't get up till five past six so I quickly put on a load of washing, had my breakfast and we went shopping. I spent £ 97.80 and I still have to get eggs from the chicken farm, which means it will be over £100 this week ! We unpacked and put everything away and I hung out the washing while H put on a loaf of bread which should be done just after we get home from our bike ride. We changed into cycle gear and waited for Daughter to arrive. We had a nice ride,almost 36 miles at 16.3 mph. We arrived home to the lovely smell of fresh bread. No2 son was still here so we had a coffee and bacon butties for lunch ( son doesn't eat bread any more so he had his bacon with a salad ) . I was too worn out Friday when I came in from work, needed to do some baking but H said why don't I just buy a few cakes for once so I did. Daughter and son in law were supposed to be coming back here after our rides. ( s i l rode with others.) well they had changedtheir minds and went straight back to theirs so didn't need cake!! We watched a race in the afternoon and had a nice bar b q in the evening. After H went to bed Son and I watched a film and then he went to bed, I just laid on the settee for a few moments to give him time to clean his teeth etc. before I went up and the next thing I knew was waking up and it was twenty to four A M ! I went to bed, heard H get up at 5 ( to go for an early bike ride ) came down to say goodbye to him and took my cup of tea back up to bed and didn't get up till 8.10 .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment