Saturday 29 August 2015

Saturday

This morning I made a loaf of bread, put on a load of washing, stacked and started the dishwasher and had my breakfast. We sat and watched the news, had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I watered the outside pots and then spent over 2 hours weeding. What I did looks nice. We had cheese and crackers for lunch with a hot chocolate and after I had emptied the dishwasher I read the first chapter of my new book. We then watched a stage of a cycle race in Spain after which I prepared dinner, sausage and ham pasta bake. At 6.30 pm I watched Pride and Predjudice.
Yesterday when we were out picking blackberries we came across a hazel bush and the ground around it was strewn with nuts which must have blown off in last Sunday's gale. We gathered them up and they are very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment