Wednesday 19 August 2015

Work

I packed my cucumber sandwiches, had my breakfast, picked the runner beans and got ready to go to work. I had to finish picking the tomatoes first,8 boxes, then 150 bunches of spring onions, they were easy after the rain and I didn't have to fork them up. Then it was a few bunches of beetroot before weeding the runner beans. I hate that job because I am allergic to the leaves, they bring me out in a rash, it was 24 degrees and I was all wrapped up so they couldn't touch me. When I got home H said the hospital had rang and given me an appointment already!! I only went to the Doc's yesterday! It's for the first of Saptember. Our daughter rang for a chat, she is off to London tomorrow with her husband and youngest daughter. They are staying overnight and visiting museums etc.      work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment