Sunday 16 August 2015

Today's

I spent quite a while this morning emptying the top shelves of all my kitchen cupboards and giving them a wipe ready for the new worktop's which are being fitted tomorrow. The house is now looking a right tip with so much stuff standing everywhere. H took all the drawers out so they are all stacked up in the dining room and every time I have wanted something it's been in the last drawer I have looked in. H enjoyed his ride and was back before 10 am. We had pork sandwiches for lunch and roast chicken for dinner ( son had pork and salad at lunchtime.) He and I went for a nice walk this afternoon and watched a couple of men fishing in our local pond, we were only there for a few minutes and we saw them catch 4. It's work for me tomorrow, I will be glad to be out of the way while the workmen are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment