Wednesday 12 August 2015

Wednesday

I had my breakfast, packed my lunch,( cucumber sandwiches ) made my bed, dressed and went to work. I had to pick tomatoes first, there are so many ripe ones it's unbelievable, I picked  12 boxes before I had to leave them and pick spring onions instead. I was supposed to pick 401 bunches of them and after a while one of the men joined me but we still couldn't get them finished, we were 30 bunches short. The day really flew by and of course I am working again tomorrow. I have been working to save up for new granite work tops for my kitchen and on Monday they are going to be fitted. When they are done I am going to have a new kitchen floor too. I will then have to thing of something else to save up for. It helps to keep me working. We had chicken curry tonight for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment