Monday 10 August 2015

Monday

After a slice of toast I packed just one sandwich because I had to leave off at one o'clock to go to the hospital with H . I had to pick 75 bunches of radishes, 60 bunches of beetroot and 240 bunches of spring onions. Two others were on the onions for part of the time as well so we finished them at 12. That left me an hour to pick tomatoes I filled 4 boxes from 3 rows so I have 11 more rows to pick. When I arrived home H had made a pot of tea so I had a cup with 2 cream crackers. I had a shower and got ready to go to the hospital . We were lucky and didn't have to wait long and we were home again by 4.10. H has to ring the hospital tomorrow to make an appointment for a full body scan. They have given him some medicine which he has to take the day before and a diet sheet that he has to stick to for 2 days before that. Looking at his diet I think he will be starving. We had steak and kidney pie for dinner with roast potatoes courgette's and runner beans. No work tomorrow . 

No comments:

Post a Comment