Friday 7 August 2015

Busy day

As soon as breakfast was over we went to Asda and were home again by 7.50. I spent £ 76.08. After we had put it all away H made us a coffee while I hung the washing out and picked the beans. When I had finished my coffee and reading my magazine H took me to the City. He dropped me off and returned home. I did the things I had to do and also took a few photos of the painted dragons around the streets. I caught the bus home, changed  and we went out on our bikes. We did 26 1/2 miles at 16 miles an hour. I was pleased with this because it's the fastest I have been for ages. We had a lovely pork pie for lunch from the deli' counter in Jarrolds, I also bought some " black bomber " cheese, my favourite. All my washing is lovely and dry again so I have ironed it and put it all away. We had a roast dinner as I was home, chicken, roast and boiled potatoes, runner beans from our garden and gravy. .... I saw this in the City today, I have never seen it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment