Tuesday 4 August 2015

Day off

I woke up to a lovely day, I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for my breakfast with some of my home made jam and it is nice. I hung the washing out and after a coffee we got ready to go out on our bikes. We decided to ride along Marriotts Way on our mountain bikes. It was lovely, it was very windy but on the track we hardly felt it, it is so sheltered. It was just a leisurely ride enjoying the scenery and the wildlife. We did 23 miles. We are so lucky to have the track right on our doorstep. If we want to we can ride from our house all the way to Wroxham without using a road, it's around 52 miles. We had a cheese and beetroot sandwich for lunch with a glass of wine and a choc chip bun. I filled my brown bin with garden rubbish ready for the bin men on Friday and for dinner we had lamb chops with new potatoes, cabbage runner beans and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment