Wednesday 28 June 2023

Wednesday (dull again but so hot)

 Today we went to Fellbrigg Hall. I did a load of washing when I got up and when it was done I hung it out. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and then we got ready to go out. I wore my new dress shoes and cardigan . First we went down to the chemist to get my pills and then on to Fellbrigg Hall . When we got there we found out that we couldn’t look round the Hall till 12 o’clock, so we went to have a cup of coffee first we also both had a fruit scone with jam and cream. The scones were delicious but the coffee was not as good as the coffee at Blickling. After that we went to find a seat to sit on and wait till the house opened. We went round the house it was interesting, but it was so hot. When we came out after an hour I was so hot 🥵 and it was just   as hot outside. We went round some of the gardens and then went to the walled garden and it is amazing and better than Blickling’s. When we got home we had a shandy and a pear. I got my washing in all dry and went up and had a nice cool bath. We had a chicken stir fry for dinner tonight and I have had a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment