Friday 23 June 2023

Friday (even hotter)

 I got up at 5.50 and had my breakfast next I went up to wash and dress so we could go to Asda. We did our shopping and came home where we unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee and a Chelsea bun sitting in the garden. Next I went out the front and dug hundreds of dandelions out of the grass. When I had finished I went indoors and cleaned the kitchen. We had lunch next bacon sandwich with mustard and a shandy. This afternoon we were going to do more gardening but it was too hot. I had a cool bath and washed my hair. We had pizza for dinner tonight it was a 4 cheese pizza and I added tomatoes and chorizo. For pudding we had raspberries and ice cream. Our daughter rang and we are going out with them tomorrow for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment